Click here to take my music survey!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/F6P26HL

7 thoughts on “Click here to take my music survey!

1. Hi, Aub!

I am a commenter for Student Blogging Challenge.

I tried to take your music survey, but I don’t know Ed Sheeran and the other singer you listed, so I couldn’t say which one is my favorite. Instead you could just ask people who their favorite singer is.

2. Hi Aubrey,
    I enjoyed doing your music survey. Out of your two picks, I only knew Ed Sheeran, so I had to go with him. πŸ™‚
    Best wishes,
    Norah Colvin
    SBC Commenter

1. Sorry for the late response. Omg, thank you so much for taking my survey. It seems many people didn’t know Camila. But other than Ed who’s your favorite singer?

3. Hi Abuy,
    I really loved your quiz!I have never seen this website and I am excited to use it.I was fun to answer the quiz questions. It was hard for me to choose a favorite song because I have so many! What is your favorite song? I would love for you to check out my blog and take my quiz here is a link

Sincerely, your friend mia

1. Hi Mia! Sorry for not responding sooner! I’m glad you loved the quiz. I don’t really know my favorite song. But I went to a Ed Sheeran concert so probably anything by him. I cant figure out how to get onto your blog. πŸ™